Articles on this Page
- 02/17/15--08:03: _Keep it Sexy
- 02/19/15--07:00: _What’s Wrong with S...
- 03/04/15--04:10: _Leave Your House to...
- 03/17/15--10:24: _Someone Like You
- 03/17/15--11:58: _Do You Like Being P...
- 03/19/15--12:02: _Find Your Match at ...
- 03/23/15--12:39: _Know Your Deal-Brea...
- 03/30/15--19:09: _7 Ways to Make Long...
- 04/06/15--08:00: _The 3 C’s for Good Sex
- 05/26/15--07:49: _7 Ways to Bounce Ba...
- 06/01/15--08:51: _The Essence of Love...
- 02/17/15--08:03: Keep it Sexy
- 02/19/15--07:00: What’s Wrong with Saying “There are Plenty of Fish”
- 03/04/15--04:10: Leave Your House to Find Your Match
- 03/17/15--10:24: Someone Like You
- 03/17/15--11:58: Do You Like Being Poked?
- 03/19/15--12:02: Find Your Match at a Party Using the Mathematics of Love
- 03/23/15--12:39: Know Your Deal-Breakers Before You Date
- 03/30/15--19:09: 7 Ways to Make Long Distance Relationships Work For You
- 04/06/15--08:00: The 3 C’s for Good Sex
- 05/26/15--07:49: 7 Ways to Bounce Back From a Broken Heart
- 06/01/15--08:51: The Essence of Love Awareness
From our blog:It is wonderful thing when you are content in your relationship and so comfortable that you can do things together that you would normally do in private. He walks around the house naked and she sucks her thumb when they watch scary movies. Yet, there are some things that are better left to […]
The post Keep it Sexy appeared first on African American Matchmaking ™ - Helping Black People Find Loving Relationships With Each Other.
From our blog:The complete saying goes something like this, “There are plenty of fish in the ocean.” It is a wise proverb meant to illuminate the notion of abundance when it comes to potential relationships. While it can be a healthy way to rebound from relationship failure, it is not a saying that one should […]
From our blog: Excerpt from Increase Your Chances! The Love Guide to Finding Your Match: Strategy #1: Get out of your house. When I do leave my house, which usually means I have a meeting or a social gathering (i.e., I am forced out of my home), I meet nice men 95.5% of the time. […]
From our blog: africanamericanmatchmaking.com
The post Someone Like You appeared first on African American Matchmaking ™ - Helping Black People Find Loving Relationships With Each Other.
From our blog: This morning, I received an update from Facebook that included hundreds of pokes. I usually ignore them, but then I wanted to investigate exactly what was going on. What is a poke, anyway? Since I never poked anyone, I wondered if this was a greeting ritual or method of flirting with someone […]
From our blog:TED asked Hannah Fry to write a book on the mathematics of finding true love to explain mathematically why people who actively approach those they find attractive at parties, bars and events fare better than people who wait for others to approach them. The book, The Mathematics of Love, is the result. Interesting […]
From our blog:Excerpt from Black Girls Guide: How to Find & Choose the Right Man: Deal-breakers are clear indications of what you don’t want. Deal-breakers are just as important as your standards. They are actions that would cause you to end the relationship. When you know what your deal-breakers are, you establish your boundaries. What […]
From our blog:Do you like being cozy and super-close to your mate? Before you get there, you might have to date from a distance first. With African American Matchmaking, I often recommend going outside of your confined geographic area when searching for a match. There are several reasons why this makes sense: You are already […]
From our blog:For many people, sex without love is unthinkable while others believe that physical attractiveness and good chemistry are most important. “Good” sex is sexual activity that is stimulating, uplifting, and fulfilling on multiple levels. How you have it and with whom is your personal choice. When sex is “bad,” it can be disappointing, […]
From our blog: Loving is what we are meant to do. However, it does not always last. Many times, it is not supposed to. Our hearts can break and ache after love is gone. Even at your most miserable point, know that it is temporary. You can and will love again. In the meantime, what […]
From our blog: Excerpt from Black Girls Guide: How to Find & Choose the Right Man: Although enslaved Africans and African Americans formed unions and had marriages (“jumping the broom”), loving someone in the context of slavery was a risk. Your love for another could easily be exploited and used against you. Therefore, during the […]